An activity for students to review the concept of Human rights and their importance in societySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Start with the vocabulary section, ask students to write in their notebooks the answers to the activity. They need to complete the human rights in the organizer.
3. Show the text and ask students to read and complete with the words in the box. Discuss the paragraph with the students.
4. Show the second page and ask students to answer sections 1 and 2 in pairs.
5. Check the answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: