A vocabulary activity for students to grow their vocabulary to talk about human rightsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students' attention towards the words at the bottom of the page and review them.
3. Ask students to classify them under different groups i.e., actions (verbs), nouns, feeling, etc.
4. Ask students to search the words but set a time limit.
5. When time is up, check how many more words students need to find and ask them to get in pairs to complete the activity.
6. Ask students to give you some sentences using the human rights vocabulary
Compartir MED en classroom: