An activity for students to talk about the importance of Human RightsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the page and the activity.
2. Review the importance of Human Rights and elicit from students what they represent in societies.
3. Review what a mind map is and how much they can help when recording and presenting information on a topic. Show some examples if possible.
4.Ask students to work in pairs and plan a mind map to represent Human Rights.
5. Monitor the activity and offer some suggestions if necessary.
6. Invite pairs of students to exchange their mind maps with other pairs ad read them as well.
Compartir MED en classroom: