A reading for students to learn about the Universal Declaration of Human RightsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Review what Human rights are and which ones.
3. Read the text with students and make pauses after each paragraph for them to take notes and focus on the main ideas.
4. Take some time to emphasize the words 'freedom from", "right to" and "to" in the body of the text.
5. Ask students to sum up the text by giving you complete ideas (sentence structure).
6. Show the last section and ask students to answer the comprehension questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: