An activity for students to learn what human rights areSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. You may download it if you register first to the page.
2. Show the first-page ' HUMAN RIGHTS' and discuss with students what those are and how important it is to be aware of them.
3. Read each one of the rights and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to match the 'human right' to their corresponding page.
5. Ask students to give examples of each one of the human rights enlisted.
Compartir MED en classroom: