An activity for students to practice making complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. This could be the second part of the activity about a backpack. In the previous session, students wrote a dialog between the customer and the shop assistant about returning a backpack.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and practice orally the expressions to use in making a complaint about some products.
3. Ask students they are going to think of a possible problem with the backpack, then, Student A starts by saying "I want to return this backpack because is stained" and Student B " Says the same sentence but only changing the problem.
4. Then they continue to practice different ways of talking about the problem, A-B, A-B, and continue with,A: " Can you help me", B:Could you help me...? , etc. until they have reviewed as many different expression to talk about complaints.
5. Let the pairs decide what sentences to use to develop the complaint but always taking turns.
Compartir MED en classroom: