An activity for students to practice making complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the image and make copies for students for them to write a complaint about the backpack.
2. Ask students what possibles problems with the backpack maybe and make a list.
3. Ask students what the conditions for the exchange of the backpack are and make a list.
4. Ask students what the possible expressions the shop assistant can use and make a list.
5. Ask students what possible expressions they can use to thank the shop assistant for his/her help.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and choose from the lists you worked with what expressions to use in returning the backpack.
7. Monitor and help with spelling and punctuation as well.
8. Invite students to exchange their complaints with other pairs and give feedback in order to improve it.
Compartir MED en classroom: