An activity for students to practice making complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students to write a complaint.
2. Tell students you bought this coffee maker for your mother as a present for Mother's Day but it is not working and you need to return it. Your mother wants another coffee maker.
3.Ask students to work in pairs and discuss how the complaint can be made.
4. Tell students to include information on the following, follow a logical sequence in describing the problem, don't mention the part names because you don't know them but explain what seems to be the problem, expect a satisfactory solution to the problem.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to write the conversation and ask students to read it to another group for feedback.
Compartir MED en classroom: