An activity for students to practice making oral complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image.
2. Ask students to think of possible problems with the blouse so it has to be returned.
3. Ask students to take notes and decide on what the problem is. Then, ask students to complain angrily, describe the problem, show dissatisfaction with the solution, show frustration, and show gratitude.
4. Monitor and help as needed.
5. Invite students to work with another pair and make an oral complaint while the other pair listens and checks if they included the pointed elements.
Compartir MED en classroom: