An activity for students to practice making oral complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. You may also project the image by using the beam projector.
2. Tell students they're going to practice making oral complaints and this time it is about a marker. You bought a set of coloring markers and one is missing.
3. Ask students to take notes and plan on how to make the complaint.
4. Ask students to work in pairs, one student is the customer and the other one the shop assistant.
5. Think about, what did you buy? What's the problem? what the solution the clerk offers? Are you satisfied?
6. Give students enough time to organize the complaint and help with grammar as needed.
7. ask students to present their complaint the class and receive feedback.
Compartir MED en classroom: