An activity for students to practice retuning goodsSugerencia de uso
1. Donwload the image and make copies for students. You can also show the image and project it using the beam projector.
2. Ask students to make an oral complaint about a USB you bought last weekend and now it is not working.
3. Tell students they need to include expressions such as "This is a very low-quality product."
4. Ask students to write some notes in their notebooks and use some apologetic expressions from the shop assistant.
5. Give students a few minutes to organize their ideas and ask them to volunteers and share their complaints with the class.
6. Talk about the way the oral complaint was made and presented.
Compartir MED en classroom: