A video for students to listen to a conversation about returning goodsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students why they would return goods.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a dialog where somebody returns something to the store...
4.Play the video and let students watch it.
5. We recommend that you play the first part of the video to practice with listening comprehension skills, but the video also has a section where speech bubbles are used to help students with comprehension.
6. Ask students to think of two or three other good they need to return and the reasons for that.
7. Ask students to work in groups and share their ideas.
8. Have some volunteers share with the class tose ideas and discuss them.
9. Play the video with speech bubbles and ask students to say those lines but using their original information.
Compartir MED en classroom: