An activity for students to order a letter of complaintSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the letter.
2. Review what a letter of complaint is and its main purpose.
3. Show the letter and tell students they need to put the statements in order to make paragraphs.
4. Read for students or ask students to read the sentences and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Give students some time to figure out what the complaint is about and discuss their answers.
6. Ask students to number the sentences 1-10 individually.
7. When students are finished ask them to compare their numbers.
8. Show students the answers and ask them to read the letter of complaint.
Compartir MED en classroom: