An activity for students to practice making complaints and asking for reimbursementSugerencia de uso
1. Show the image to students. it is the picture of the activity they worked with the previous session but its time students are going to use only the pictures of the computer and the pants.
2. Tell students to work in groups of three and discuss this situation, they went shopping last week and bought a pair of pants (trousers) and a computer.
3. Ask students to read in the image what went wrong with both products. You want a reimbursement but there's going to be a problem.
4. Ask students to think about how to start the complaint and how the situation is going to turn into since that reimbursement is not going to be possible.
5. Let groups discuss the case for a few minutes and share with the class what they think.
Compartir MED en classroom: