An activity for students to identify what a problem with a product is and make a complaintSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image.
2. Ask students if their mothers use these types of pans (non-stick).
3. Tell students they are going to help their mothers complain to the store because this pan is non-stick and food gets stuck to the pan.
4. Ask students to get into groups of three and discuss this situation: their mothers don't speak English, they want their money back, they are angry and need help to make the complaint.
5. They don't need to writ the dialog but the process on how to convince the shop assistants to return the money to their mothers.
6. Invite groups to describe the process and decide if they would finally get the money back or not.
Compartir MED en classroom: