An activity for students to practice making complaints about some productsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image.
2. Students have practiced writing a dialog about problems with this blow hairdryer so you can use that dialog.
3. If you didn't so the previous activity, tell students they are going to improvise the dialog. First, talk about what the problem could have been.
4. Ask students to work in pairs, to choose their role, the customer, and the shop assistant.
5. This time the customer doesn't want to refund. Decide what the solution can be.
6. Invite pairs of students to role-play in front of the class and decide which was the best complaint and situation.
Compartir MED en classroom: