An activity for students to practice making a complaint including detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image.
2. Review vocabulary and what this object is used for.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and decide what went wrong with this blow hairdryer.
4. Write a dialog about complaining to the shop assistant about the product.
5. Encourage students to give details and sound polite in their complaints.
6. Moinitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to exchange their dialogs and give feedback to their clasmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: