A video for students to listen to a dialog about returning a shirtSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what the possible causes for returning a shirt are.
3. Tell students they are going to listen to a conversation between a customer and a shop assistant.
4. The video has also subtitles, Decide what's best for your class and play it.
5. Ask some questions, " What's the problem with the shirt? Who bought it? when did the person buy it? Why does the shop assistant need the receipt? Is it possible to have a refund?
6. Invite students to role-play the conversation.
Compartir MED en classroom: