A situation for students to practice interpreting details in a complaintSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the picture.
2. Ask students to describe the seven and what they think is wrong.
3. Tell them that this woman just bought the computer last week and now it seems something is wrong. The woman is so very angry and is going to call the store.
4. Write a short dialog about this woman complaining and you are taking the call.
5. Include some questions to ask and calm hr down.
6. Invite students to read their dialogs to the class, what do you think?
Compartir MED en classroom: