A list of useful expressions to make and deal with complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the same handout from the previous activity. Download it and distribute it if you haven't done it.
2. Tell students they are going to work in groups and practice giving details on specific problems.
3. Ask students to decide on an appliance that is not working and you just bought it.
4. Ask students to write a short dialog where you explain what happened and went wrong with the product.
5. This time make your complaint in a polite tone, you are not angry, just need the product to be replaced.
6. Monitor and offer help s needed.
7. Invite groups of students to read their dialogs to other groups and decide which dialog sound more polite than the others. Explain why.
Compartir MED en classroom: