A list of useful expressions to make and deal with complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to learn different expressions to make a complaint and deal with them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs.
4. Draw students' attention towards the first section, MAKING A COMPLAINT. Go over them and help with meaning.
5. Read the APOLOGIZING expressions and then, ask students to discuss if they are 'angry, polite or apologetic.
6. Invite students to write a short dialog where they get to use dome of these expressions on complaining about a product.
7. Ask students to share with the class their dialogs.
Compartir MED en classroom: