A group activity for students to make lists of possible problems with some products to make complaintsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is also the second part of the activity that started in the previous session.
2. Once students have practiced a role-play complaining about a product. it is time they practice writing original dialogs.
3. Ask students to work in pairs with a different classmate.
4. Ask students to choose a product from the list and think about not one but two things that went wrong with it and write a short dialog between the customer and the shop assistant.
5. Ask students to read their dialogs to the class and listen to the most terrible problems with these products.
Compartir MED en classroom: