A worksheet for students to practice describing appliances and their possible problemsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and distribute the worksheet.
3. Tell students they are going to practice descriptions of appliances so they are able to describe what their problem is if they are not working.
4. Ask students what a possible problem with the refrigerator (fridge) can be.
5. Ask pairs of students to work with the exercises. Guide them through it and monitor.
6. Encourage students to be as creative when working with exercise 2 using adjectives.
7. Invite students to exchange their worksheets with another pair and compare answers. If there are errors, ask them to raise their hand and help with corrections.
8. Invite students to read some of their descriptions using adjectives to the class so they can have more options.
Compartir MED en classroom: