A vocabulary activity for students to practice appliances and define by what you can do with themSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Draw students' attention towards the section on the right and tell students they need to complete the sentences with the corresponding appliance. However, the words are not available for them to choose from.
3. Tell students to read the sentence and, in pairs, discuss what the possible word is.
4. When they have an answer, ask them to raise their hand and give you the word. If the word is correct, one of the students comes to the front and find the word in the search. Do the same procedure with all the words.
5. Ask students what happens when the microwave is not working, "you cannot heat your food", for example.
6. Invite students to give you more sentences like the example to start practicing how to describe that your appliance is not _____.
Compartir MED en classroom: