A vocabulary worksheet for students to review the definitions of some household appliancesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many different names of 'objects' from the kitchen they remember and how many of those they have in their kitchens.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students' attention towards the vocabulary list on the left of the worksheet.
4. Tell students they are going to complete the sentences with the corresponding 'kitchen object'. Encourage students to get the words by context.
5. Read sentence 1, the example, and make sure students understand how to work with the context in case they don't know the word.
6. Ask students to share their answers with the class by reading the sentences and invite the rest of the students to confirm the answers.
7. Ask some questions, for example, "What do you need to make toast? (A toaster) to practice the vocabulary with students.
Compartir MED en classroom: