An activity for students to practice expressing and listening the pros and cons of a travel proposalSugerencia de uso
1. Use the same worksheet students used in the previous activity.
2. Tell students they are going to discuss with a classmate one of the statements from that list, “Stay at a hostel is better than staying
at a hotel.”
3. Ask students to write down the pros and cons of that situation. In case students need help with cultural information, you can provide it since they may not know what a ‘hostel’ is.
4. Continue with the next discussion and opinion-giving, “Traveling with a tour group is better than traveling by yourself.”.
5. Invite pairs of students to share their opinions and if somebody in the class does not agree, encourage them to use the expressions they know to do so.
Compartir MED en classroom: