A poster from a travel agency for students to work on an itinerarySugerencia de uso
1. Project the image and ask students if they’ve ever been to Chichen Itzá. In case nobody has, provide some information and write it on the board. You can always choose a different place in Mexico,
2. Discuss with students what other places in Mexico tourists like to see and visit and why.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and write down a 3-day itinerary for tourists visiting Chichen Itzá ( or any other of the places you decide) Encourage students to think of places to see, things to do, what to eat, etc.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to read their itineraries to the class and compare how similar they are from theirs.
Compartir MED en classroom: