A visual organizer for students to record information from a topic discussionSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work in groups and discuss ways to travel. Distribute the visual organizer.
3. Review means of transportation with them and the expression ‘How to travel/get to “
4. Ask students to discuss a vacation to another country and the different ways to travel there. They need to propose and discuss so they can write the pros and cons of such a trip but find something in common about them.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite students to share their Venn Diagrams with another pair and say if they think the same way.
Compartir MED en classroom: