A visual organizer for students to record the pros and cons of a given topic, vacationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is the second part of the previous activity. Students are now going to write the pros and cons of traveling on holiday according to the opinions given in the previous exercise where they got to read and work with vocabulary.
3. Students need the worksheet they used earlier.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed with the writing of the statements.
5. Ask students to sit in groups of three with their lists to compare.
6. When they have finished, ask them to write their own pros and cons about the same topic and record them in the same organizer.
Compartir MED en classroom: