An information-gap activity for students to express pro and cons to come to an agreementSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This activity is to be done in pairs so print page A for half the class and page B for the second half.
2. Distribute the worksheets and ask students to sit together so they can read and discuss their work. There are to find 8 differences between their ads.
3. Monitor the activity and help as necessary.
4. Make sure students are reading and using English in the activity.
5. Choose pairs of students to share their answers with the class and clarify any doubts regarding comprehension, grammar, and /or vocabulary.
6. Ask students to discuss the last question in the worksheet, Decide together which one place they want to travel to the most.
Compartir MED en classroom: