A picture for students to work on the pros and cons of taking a family vacation cyclingSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show picture.
2. Ask students how popular these trips are in Mexico.
3. Ask students to read and project the information from the same page:
Touring refers to long-distance riding. It may incorporate cyclists on their way to work who have to pedal more than the usual 20-30 minute commute, or those on day trips, overnight trips, or even week or month-long journeys who need to be self-sufficient and carry gear with them. This may be a type of riding you have never considered and it can really be quite easy. If you’re camping you might need a bit of gear and side panniers, otherwise, all you really need is a credit card to get food and accommodation along the way. You could consider exploring wine regions, visiting remote wilderness areas, joining a charity/endurance ride, or even jetting off to far-flung realms with a bike. For these longer journeys, a touring or expedition bicycle is usually required.
4. Ask students to make a list of the pros and cons of this proposal.
5. Invite pairs to share their lists with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: