A picture for students to work on the pros and cons of taking a family vacation to a snowy placeSugerencia de uso
1. Project the picture and ask students to describe the scene.
2. Help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Tell students they are going to make a list of 3 pros and cons of taking a family vacation to a snowy place like, this, for example, the mountains or a European country in winter.
4. Monitor and make sure they are being very creative.
5. Ask students to read their lists to two more students and to listen to their lists as well. Then, discuss if they agree or disagree.
6. Invite students to make only one list per group using part of the information they proposed.
Compartir MED en classroom: