A template for students to compare the pros and cons of a traveling issueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work individually, first, and think about a family trip, ‘Going to the beach on Christmas’.
3. Ask students if they have ever taken that trip with their families and what happened.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to write down sentences on both columns about ‘Going to the beach on Christmas’.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite students to read their lists to other classmates and compare them.
7. Have a class discussion on those pros and cons.
Compartir MED en classroom: