An activity for students to discuss the pros and cons about traveling some placesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Divide students into groups of 2.
3. Shuffle all the cards
4. Give one card for each group
5 .Explain to the students that the groups which get “Travel Agent” cards should play a role as the travel agents which have to offer their Holiday Package to the tourists as interesting as possible. The “Travel Agent” should consider the tourists' preference and budget.
6. The groups which get situation cards should play the role of the tourists and have to act according to the situation given on the cards.
7. The tourists should consult all the travel agents before they choose the best travel agent, which can offer them the most interesting package. Remind the students that the tourists are not allowed to take things for granted, since they want to have a splendid vacation. They have to consult everything in detail.
Compartir MED en classroom: