A pair -work activity for students to ask and answer questions about holiday plansSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is a pair work activity.
2. Give each student a corresponding A or B worksheet and tell the students not to show their worksheet to their partner.
3. Write the categories from the worksheet on the board and elicit the questions the students need to ask. Example: Justin
· Holiday destination: Where is Justin going on holiday?
· Transportation: How is he getting there?
· Departure date: When is he leaving?
· Length of stay: How long is he going to stay there?
· Accommodation: Where is he going to stay?
· Planned activities: What is he planning to do?
4. In their pairs, the students then complete the missing information about the four people's holiday plans by asking and answering
questions with 'going to' and the present continuous.
5. When the students have finished, they compare worksheets to check their answers.
6. Students then use the six questions to ask their partner about their holiday plan.
Compartir MED en classroom: