A worksheet for students to practice ideas and proposals about tripsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the vocabulary. Help as necessary.
3. By reading those words, ask students what the situation between the travel agent and the customer could be.
4. Ask students to complete the dialog with the corresponding words.
5. Ask students to read their dialogs in pairs and help each other with corrections if necessary.
6. Discuss with students the pros and cons of calling the travel agent when making plans for a vacation.
Compartir MED en classroom: