A worksheet for students to discuss the pros and cons of traveling alone vs traveling in groupsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to discuss traveling alone vs. traveling in groups.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to classify the activities shown into ‘alone’ and ‘groups’. Check answers.
4. Then, ask students to work in pairs and discuss the pros and cons of each picture as traveling alone vs traveling in groups or vice-versa.
5. Offer help as needed.
6. Invite pairs of students to share some of their answers and welcome some other opinions students want to discuss.
Compartir MED en classroom: