A worksheet for students to practice a conversation between a travel agent and a customer on planning a vacationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what sources of information on planning vacations they know, or what services their parents have used .
3. Discuss what a travel agency does and what the travel agent helps with.
4. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the vocabulary on top of the conversation. Make sure students know the vocabulary and help if necessary.
5. Ask students to complete the dialog with the missing words in pairs.
6. Ask students to read their dialogs y taking the role of the ‘customer’ and the ‘travel agent’.
Compartir MED en classroom: