An activity of three short dialogs for students to practice listening and speakingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students these are three different dialogs about ‘Travel’.
3. Ask students to identify what the context is and identify the speakers in each one.
4. Draw students’ attention towards the words at the bottom of each dialog and ask them to use them to complete.
5. You may want to use the audio to confirm the answers with the class.
6. Ask students to work I pairs and read the dialogs to practice.
Compartir MED en classroom: