A mind map for students to organize possible ideas of tourist attractionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the mind map.
2. Show students how a mind map should be read, from right to left, and point, first, at the 4 main categories presented.
3. Discuss with students how attractive they consider the categories and why.
4. Start working with the first two categories and the examples given. Are they attractive to them or their parents?
5. Work with the rest of the categories by asking students names of places they know of or have been to.
Compartir MED en classroom: