A vocabulary activity for students to learn words related to holiday placesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the page.
2. Present the vocabulary by asking students to read the word, then, confirm pronunciation by clicking on the picture.
3. Choose one of the games this webpage offers on the theme, “Four in a row” or “Rock fall” are suggested for students to practice the vocabulary.
4. Challenge the class to give you the answers from their seats and type it.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and choose 3 words that are related or connected to this group of words.
Compartir MED en classroom: