A vocabulary activity for students to learn words related to holiday placesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the pictures.
2. Ask students what place they went to on their last holiday.
3. Show the page and tell students they are going to listen to the pronunciation of the words.
4. Invite students to come to the front and click on the words at random, choose a classmate to repeat and if the pronunciation is right, he gets to choose another classmate to repeat the procedure. If a student didn’t pronounce correctly, he needs to listen again to the same word and get another one.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and group the words into three different categories. They need to discuss which categories and justify their answers.
6. Have stunts share with the class the groups they formed and how they labeled them.
Compartir MED en classroom: