A worksheet for students to review prepositions of place and write directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to read the sentences and choose the correct preposition that completes them.
3. This time they cannot check their notes, it’s a quiz.
4. Set a time limit and when time is up, ask students to exchange their worksheets with other students to check.
5. Return the worksheet to their owners and discuss the use of those prepositions in the sentences.
6. Ask students to find sentences that talk about places and locations.
Compartir MED en classroom: