A board game for students to practice giving directions and describe places and areas around townSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students to play in small groups and have dice ready for them to use as well.
2. Roll the die twice. The 1st roll determines the number on the top. The 2nd roll determines the number on the left.
3. Tell students to talk for one / two minutes (s) about that topic they landed on and the other classmates will ask him/her follow-up questions.
4 Students can ask anything if he/she lands on “Ask Any Question.
5. Monitor the activity and encourage students to talk about the topics.
6. Ask students to write down a short paragraph about the places they describe and talked about.
Compartir MED en classroom: