A speaking activity for students to practice writing directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to complete some dialogs about giving directions.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the given words for each dialog to complete.
4. Set at a time limit and when the time is up, ask students to read the dialogs in pairs.
5. Ask students to rewrite the dialogs in their notebooks and change words they used for original ones and add two more line to each dialog.
6. Invite students to read their dialogs to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: