A map for students to write directions about how to get from one place to anotherSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the map.
2. Tell students they are going to practice writing directions by using that map.
3. A guest at the resort Beachmere wants to catch the bus so he needs directions for a route from the resort in Cowie Street to the bus stop.
4. Monitor the activity and make sure students are using the vocabulary they have learned.
5. Ask students to read the routes they wrote and see how many students took the same route and wrote the same. Then, ask for volunteers to read different routes.
6. Invite students to complete the activity by writing a short description of the area the hotel is located in.
Compartir MED en classroom: