A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice the correct spelling of places around townSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice vocabulary and spelling at the same time.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the example. They need to read the sentences and think of the place, then correct the spelling of that place.
4. Set a time limit and when time is up, ask students to work in pairs and check their answers.
5. Ask pairs of students to choose three places from the list and write directions to get there from any other place they choose.
6. Ask volunteers to read their sentences and check that the grammar and spelling of the directions are accurate.
Compartir MED en classroom: