A map for students to write directions to go from one place to anotherSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the map.
2. Ask students to identify the ‘You-are-here’ spot and start from there.
3. Tell them they need to write directions to get to two different places from that spot using at least 5 different expressions and making sure to use the correct preposition.
4. Monitor the activity and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed. Encourage students to be as creative as possible.
5. When students are finished ask them to mingle, find out other students who wrote how to get to the same places as them and compare their directions.
6. Then, ask students to find out somebody else who wrote how to get to a different place from theirs.
Compartir MED en classroom: