A video for students to review what imperatives are and how they are used in giving directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to review/ practice ‘Imperatives’.
3. Play the video at 1:34 and listen to the information about ‘Imperatives’. Make pauses and discuss with students the information.
4. Do the exercise with students by asking them to identify the directions and drop the correct one under each picture.
5. Ask students to write down some of the expressions learned from previous lessons and underline the ‘imperative’.
Compartir MED en classroom: