An animated video for students to practice asking for and giving directions and reviewing ‘imperatives’Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to give directions to Bob about the two places he is looking for. Play the video and pause it at, “How do I get to the post office?”. Then, ask students to write directions and compare their answers with other classmates so they can see there are different ways to get there.
3. Play the video and compare it now with it. Is it the same or different?
4. Continue with the next example, “How can I get to the park?” and repeat the procedure as above.
5. Review ‘imperatives’ with the video and ask students to write down the examples.
6. Ask students to complete the questions and directions with the missing information in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: